Schleich Photo Contest 2016
1st Place – “Fire VS. Water” by Anouk Kraemer
Second Place: “The Fairies have Landed’ by Rhiannon Altmeyer
Third Place: “Wolves vs Wolverine” by Sara Perry
Honorable Mention: “Orca Ready for Transport” by Theodore Schaefer
Click here to see all of the other amazing submissions! Thanks to all of our talented photographers and Schleich Enthusiasts!
Rules and Reguations
Castle Toys invites you to participate in our first ever Schleich photo competition! We want to see the exciting activities you and your Schleich figurines get up to this Summer. Whether it’s a family trip, an adventure in the city, or your favourite rainy day activity, send us creative snapshots of your Schleich figurines and enter to win up to $225 in Schleich figures and accessories!
This contest is open for submissions from June 1 until August 15, 2016.
- Each participant can submit up to three (3) photos total.
- This competition is open to residents of Canada who are between the ages of 5 and 17 at the time of entry.
- In order to be considered, each photo must contain at least one (1) Schleich figurine. Photos can include any other toys, accessories, or backgrounds with no rules as to their theme or setting.
- Photo submissions must not be doctored to include or exclude any elements. We want to see your Schleich figures in the real world! Small adjustments to brightness and colour are acceptable.
- Photos will be judged both on quality and creativity. We will be looking for the most unique and well-staged images!
- Photos should be submitted in JPEG format.
How to Enter:
To submit your photos to this contest, please send an email to email@example.com. The email subject line should read “Schleich Photo Contest 2016.” In your email, please include the following information:
- Participant’s first and last name
- Participant’s birth date (day, month, and year)
- Attachments containing each photo submission. Please title each image and include the title in the image file name.
Castle Toys will publish the winning photos on our website, as well as in our August email newsletter.
Check out Jorge Saenz’s #dinodinaseries on Instagram for inspiration!
- Staff Member