Donation Requests and Fundraising Programme
Castle Toys is committed to supporting Calgary’s communities by focusing our charity efforts on organizations that serve children and families in the area.
We are a proud supporter of the Women’s Centre of Calgary’s annual Toy Room programme!
- Donation requests must be made a minimum of one month in advance.
- If donations are required between October and December, the donation request must be made in August.
- Requests must be made for products. We will not provide cash, monetary donations, or sponsorships.
- We request that an organization send no more than a single request per year.
Please submit the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Organization name
- Contact name
- Phone number
- Full address of the organization
- Description of the programme service
- Brief description of request of donation
Please note: due to the overwhelming number of requests, we regret that we are unable to grant every donation. If your request is denied, please accept our best wishes for success in your endeavors.
Castle Toys does not always have the resources available to provide cash or product donations. To ensure that we can do more to support our community, we have designed two fundraising programmes.
In-Store Shopping Party Fundraiser:
Invite your colleagues and supporters for an in-store shopping party where a discount will be provided for all the sales made during the event. 50% of the savings acquired through the purchases of the shopping party, will be donated to the requested organization.
Promotional Code Fundraiser:
If in-store shopping is not an option, we can also provide a promo code discount to share with your supporters to be used during checkout at www.castletoys.com. 50% of the savings acquired through the purchases using the promotional code, will be donated to the requested organization.
Please note: this promo code will be active for a limited time, can only be used on regular priced items, and cannot be combined with other offers.
If you are interested, please call 403-258-1165 or email email@example.com.