Castle Toys is hiring a part-time retail associate!
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, driven individual to join our team on a part-time permanent basis. Castle Toys has been a Calgary business for over 30 years, and there is always something great happening here!
A successful candidate will possess:
- experience in a retail or relevant position.
- weekday and weekend availability.
- excellent communication, customer relations, and interpersonal skills.
- excellent English speaking and writing skills.
- the ability to lift and move heavy boxes and climb ladders. This position requires an individual who is active.
- the ability to think critically and work both independently and as a member of a team.
- the ability to work efficiently and maintain a high standard of customer service in a hectic retail environment.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Providing amazing customer service in a specialty retail environment, including catering to customers’ needs and exceeding their expectations of the shopping experience.
- Operating cashier and inventory software and handling cash with accuracy and efficiency in order to complete sales, returns, exchanges, and other miscellaneous transactions.
- Addressing customer inquiries and concerns both in person and over the phone. Polite and courteous phone manners are a must!
- Receiving, stocking, and organizing products for retail sale and for storage.
- Completing start- and end-of-day procedures, including opening and closing the store.
- Performing housekeeping duties so that the store is kept tidy and presentable. This includes general cleaning and upkeep.
- Having fun! Working at a toy store requires patience and a sense of humour.
Castle Toys employees enjoy competitive wages, a great in-store staff discount, and a fun work environment! There is free parking onsite, and we are located 3 blocks from Chinook LRT.
If working at Castle Toys sounds like a good fit for you, please drop off your resume and availability in person or send it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. At this time, we are only accepting applicants who are 18 years of age or older. Hiring will be ongoing until a suitable candidate is found.
We are located at #101, 5718 1A Street S.W., Calgary, Alberta, Canada, T2H 0E8
Please call (403) 258-1100 with any questions you might have.